Friday, August 15, 2014

My hero

Assalamualaikum! Today's topic is about "My hero". Have fun reading!

Hi, my name is Nurhidayah mohd nor, also known as yaya. So basically, everybody has a hero. And here is mine, 





              I know a man who lost his parents but refused to be called an orphan. He was man enough to love a strong woman years older than him, worked for her and made her stronger, opened his heart to her, shared his fears to no one but her. He was romantic and was faithful to her till her last breath. Cleaned after himself and sewed his own clothes. He was good looking, courageous and fearless. He never judged anyone on their pasts or looks, and was moderate, open minded and tolerant. His neighbor was Jewish and his cousin-in- law was a Christian priest. Beaten and exiled when he was helpless, he was merciful when he became stronger. Intelligent, wise and a hard worker, he built a long lasting nation out of nothing in the last 20 years of his life. He had no parents, but loved his daughters and grandchildren. His last will was "Be good to women." This man was a mercy for all mankind,this is my Prophet Muhammad, my hero. Peace be Upon Him.




Hi, my name is Nor Athirah Binti Nordin and here is my hero whom I respect and loved the most,



            My father has been a biggest effect in my life. It will take many papers for me to write about his great personality. He is a bravely, kindness and caring father. He has been successful at his career and has never failed at anything he has ever tried. He worked so hard to support my family. My father is my strength and inspiration. My father teaches me the values and the importance of family. On the other hand, he teaches me to care about people around me and the best ways to communicate with people. Family is the most important part in my father’s life. He is the best provider for my family. He usually helps my mother do chores if he has any free time. Although he is a busy, he spends a lot of his free time to hang out with me and my brother. I am so happy to have a great father like him. In addition, he always listens to my ideas even though, they were stupid sometimes. I saw he smiles all the time even though when he was in pain. I admired my father’s love for his family that he is always trying to find new ways and ideas to improve his family’s life because he wants the best for us, this has inspired me to try my hardest to get the best out of life. My father does not usually show off his feelings a lot. He might be strict and serious when we are out, but I know that he loves me, and I can feel his love in every movement and every sight. He is my role model and he is the person I want to be similar to when I will grow up. I want to have a family and I want my children to be as found of me as I am of my father. I love my father very much and I do appreciate everything he does for my me. You are more than a dad but a kind loving man. You showed me the ways and in which I stand. You taught me good from bad and all there is to know. I love you so much and your gentleness. 

Have you ever wondered what a true hero is like? Well, some people when we say hero, they usually think of cartoon characters like Superman, Spiderman, Batman or what so ever. But for me, I will think of my dad. My dad is a caring, encouraging person. I won’t be able to make it to today if he had never taught me all those lessons of life. Hi, my name is Rabi'atul 'Adawiyah Bt Mohd Radzuan and here is my story about my hero.


             Throughout life a person experiences many challanged and hardship alone, afraid, and at times confused. However, there always seems to be one individual that we seek for inspiration, or simply to save us from troubles. To some, they are known as heroes, but to me they are known as my mom and dad, they were always by my side in any situation. I was in and they always kept their best interest at heart. No matter where I was in school or on stage dancing, my parents were always behind me and support anything I do. My mother and father always push me to my limits to achieve better, but that is just the surface they always had time to listen to my problems no matter how massive these situations where. My dad always shared a time in his past where he surpassed a scene similar to mine, my mother with endless wisdom, giving me advice and a similar story to enlighten my path. Their stories no matter how sad or happy always inspires me to become more confident and take this opportunity to study and make something interesting in my life. They do not just inspired me, they protect me as well. These heroes of mine may not be the fairest or the coolest, but they are to me, they were always try to protect me no matter what. My parents always help me in my time of needed even when they have things to do themselves. Not even Spider Man or superman can compared to what they did for me in my educational career,  the only difference is they are without a cape and a suit. That is my story about my heroes name Mohd Radzuan b. Ma'arof (father) and Norhashimah Bt Sabtu (mother).

So Hi! Let me introduce my hero who is my father. He is the only hero of seven siblings that keep continue his responsibility as a father since my beloved mother had passed away.


             There is an opinion that perfect dads do not exist, however, I strongly want to disagree with this opinion. Maybe not all the dads are perfect, but mine definitely is. My father is special and everything he does and says is special too. I like the way he dresses, he behaves, he moves and speaks. I am really proud of being his daughter, as I am a small present of a great person he is. Let me describe my father so that you understood how special he is. He is my hero for the rest of my life. Hero means a man of distinguished courage or ability, admired for his brave deeds and nobles qualities. For me, my hero is my dad. Father is the important person that everyone should appreciate and love. He is the best man in my life. It is extremely interesting to listen to him. You can always find out some new information, learn something and share your experience with him. I can always rely on my father and I am confident that his opinion is objective. In case I want to get honest opinion of a person who do not care, I would ask my father. His opinion always comes from the bottom of his heart. On the other hand, he knows how to choose the best time for it. He waits for the time when I am calm and relaxed so that I can easily perceive the information. Sometimes there may be a situation that everything goes wrong, and I feel bad. My father can always find right words and give good advice. These moments are important for me because I feel the support, I know that I am not alone and it gives me confidence. My dad is loving because he comforts me. When I have problems, my dad will listen to me and try to help me. My dad is a very important and special person to me since he is loving, fun, and encouraging. I am so glad to have him as my dad and I hope you treasure having an important person in your life just like I do!











No comments: