Monday, July 14, 2014

My forever bestfriend


Assalamualaikum, Hi! we like to share our interesting stories abour our bestfriend. We hope you enjoy it! There are four of us, Nurhidayah Mohd nor(yaya), Rabiatul adawiyah(rabi), Athirah(tirah) and last but not least is Nadiatul adawiyah(nad). Without wasting our time, i guess we should start now! 


Hi! My name is Yaya and beside me is my best friend. Her name is Nurizleen binti Mustafa. I am glad to say, after a couple of years nothing ever change! Same old person; loud and beautiful. You are the best best friend someone could ask for.  You have always knew how to cheer me up when I am down. I will always remember the time when we laughed so hard, we could not stop. The memories, the fun, the moments, the laughs, the jokes and all the times we got busted, I will never forget them.You helped me a lot when I am having difficulties and advised me that I will succeed in the future. You have the best shoulders for me to lean on and wipe away all of my tears until they are gone. You know all of my wishes and you know my dreams reminding me they are not as far away as they may seem. You are loyal, kind, and caring, and I know that this is true.  I know we fought and argued sometimes but that only made our friendship stronger. As long as we are living, no matter when or where, if you ever need me just call and I will be there because you've been there for me. Of all people I have ever met, you are the one I won't forget. I hope I comforted you when you are down . Our smiles and our laughter, our tears and all our sorrow they mean just as much as knowing that we still have tomorrow, It is a gift knowing someone is going to be by your side. With this person, you will never have to hide. Looking at you makes me realize you are more than a friend, and that you will be there with me until the very end. To you I want to say thanks for touching my life and leaving your mark with me! I know I will shine, even when in the dark. You are always there to help me, guiding me through the bends, That is why you will forever be my true best friend. Finding a friend like you is like finding a pot of gold. Something that can never be bought, something that can never be sold. I love you Nurizleen binti Mustafa !
Aini surayya muhd daud. Such a pretty name who I called as my forever best friend. I make a lot of friends throughout of life. But only a few ever become close to. Some we lose touch with, while others take up different paths in their lives. In the end, there are only a few friends we can call our own. "Best friend". The word says it all. She is someone whom I can shared my deepest secrets, desires and shared smiles and tears. Thank you for being a pillar of support doing the ups and downs of my life and if she cant , she will lay down beside and listen. She is someone who knows there is something wrong with me even I have the biggest smile on my face. She is the one who is just always there for me through thick and thin. She is someone who understands me a bit more than I understand myself. As we grew older, we decided to take different paths in life after stick each other for many years before. We said it, no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.  Best friends? No, we are more like sisters. We have been together since we are standard six. She is a diamond true friends are like flawless diamonds that are very valuable hard to come by. If I am having a bad day and need to cry, she will be a shoulder to cry on. She knew the good and bad of me and she still accept me as who I am. Sometimes, when I am in trouble, she is going to give me an advice to settle the problem properly without making any stupid decision. I was so grateful for having a best friend who is always understand me no matter what. We might fight on small things sometimes, but it is just in a while because silence and ignored the person whom you talked to everyday is hurt and painful. It is such a great moment for having her as my forever friends because there are big ships and small ships but the best ship of all is friendship. Thank you for supporting me in everything i have done. Stay cool and pretty! May God bless you in whatever you are doing and may success following you in your life. Lots of love.


Best friend are hard to find these days. It is because people are to busy striving to achieve  their success. It is hard to know who are your true friends. Fortunately, I found my best friend when I am still little and she is my mother. The person in the picture beside me is Norhashimah Bt Sabtu. This maybe look awkward, since my best friend is my own mother and she is the best friend  could ever had. "Best friend". The word said it all. The person I trust the most and the person I share all my deepest secrets. Everyday, we would tell anything and everything together, especially about boys. I don't mind if my mother knows every secrets that I kept. She is the shoulder to me. Many people ask, why do I keep on whispering to my mother? Because we tell all our secrets every time, everywhere no matter what happen whether we are outside the house or in. Although she is my best friend and I can joke around and doing stupid joke, but I still respect her and always not to go overboard with her. We not only talk and gossiping around only, sometime we do discus about family, homework and more. I do not know what will happen to me in the future. It is a lie if I say we do not argue always. Yes! In a week at lease a day, we will argue about something but we get through it in a short time. It is the best thing to find my mother as my best friend. Hope we can continue doing this. You are like my pearl and diary. I love you Ibu. May Allah bless you always.




Sometimes we have a friend and we sense that our souls are very closely connected. We know that the connection is above time and space. We know wherever we are in our lives we will always remain friends. Even if we do not see each other for years we are able to pick up right where we left. "Best friend" are different things to different people. Others assert that they have best friend for different aspects of their personalities. Whatever the precise definition, your best friend is the person who gets you. They understand who you are what you are saying. The greatest distance cannot separate best friend. You will always feel comfortable with them and be able to instantly continue the friendship even after not talking for many years. Now i would like to describe one of my best friend, Najmuddin. He is my classmate for about 2 years. I knew him for a very long time and he is a simple person. The first reason why i consider him my best friend is because he is so friendly and has warm personality. He is always put a smile on his face and make me comfort to share problems and especially secret! Furthermore,honesty is his good manner.He never lie to me.On other side,he is a very funny person. He like to tell a joke that people will laugh every time. He has that good talent for telling jokes to everyone. I like to talk or another word like to tell him a story  because he is a good listener.He also like to give me an opinion about the current issue.The conclusion is, he is my best friend i have ever had ! I am very excited to see him everyday. I like him very much.

No comments: